What is the difference between mink lashes and synthetic lash extensions?
- Synthetic lashes are usually thicker, more stiff, hurt the eyes after a few days, have a plasticky feel and look to them. Mink lashes are usually very light, soft, last longer, most natural look and healthiest weight for natural lashes.
Do lash extensions damage your natural lashes?
- No, but they can if the application of the extensions was by an incapable professional. Damage happens when the extensions are glued on more than one of your natural lashes, that makes your natural lashes come off, gives lots of discomfort to the eye and most of us end up pulling then out causing more damage.
How long do lashes last?
- A quality set of eyelash extensions can last up to 6 weeks. With that being said, if you do not get any touch ups after the first session you're most likely going to have left about 30% of extensions.
How often should I get a fill?
- Fills are recommended to be done every 2-4 weeks depending on how fast your lashes are growing.
How long does it take for a new set and a fill?
- New set of volume lashes takes about 2 hours with an experienced artist. Volume fills are about 1 hour. New set of classic lashes takes about 1/1.5 hours. Classic fills are usually 40 min.
How should I take care of my lashes at home?
- After your lash session you must avoid any water, sweat or makeup on the lashes for 24-48 hours. After this period you should always clean your lashes really thoroughly after you wear any eye makeup. If you don't wear makeup, you still have to wash your lashes but not as often. Wash your eyes with baby shampoo or eyelash solution. AND BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH!